Tina Hogarth-Clarke was recently interviewed by Li Xia from Caring For Seniors (www.caringforseniors.com.au) about how children can choose a nursing home for their parents.
We talk about:
- Signs to determine if your parent needs to move (safety vs financial)
- How to involve parents in the residential care move (and who else needs to be involved?)
- Role of the ACAS team
- How to get a referral to a residential aged care facility
- What you should look for when choosing this facility, and
- Financial considerations to be aware of
Click on the link below to hear the podcast and remember we are here to help you.