This package is designed to provide clients with assistance in finding and securing a vacancy in a residential aged care facility. The client will understand what fees they may be asked to pay and will be directed accordingly to appropriate facilities with vacancies. Tailored Vacancy Search includes bond negotiation.
Into Aged Care will meet with the client and their family in hospital if required and;
- discuss levels of care and types of homes and service’s that will be suitable
- assist the client with completing their aged care application and Centrelink request’s including any additional or supporting document’s they may require
- answer any questions they may have relating to the aged care system, service’s available and aged care facilities
- find 3 appropriate facilities with vacancies that match their criteria
- send aged care client record (ACAS assessment) to appropriate facilities with vacancies for their review to ensure facility is appropriate for the clients’ care need’s
- post consultation support to answer any additional queries or concern’s.
Contact Into Aged Care to see how we can help you.