This package is designed for the more complex client who requires additional support or is more time poor. In this package we manage the search, application and placement process on behalf of the client. Full Placement Assistance includes RAD negotiation and residential aged care agreement review
Following an initial family consultation Into Aged Care will;
- develop a personalised short list of suitable home’s in which we take into consideration:
– the type of care required to suit medical needs of the person to be placed
– the financial situation of the person to be placed
– preference’s for geographic location
– cultural, lifestyle, social and religious preference’s
– the urgency of the placement
- provide guidance with appointment’s for the client and their family to view the homes
- apply to the waiting list at the clients’ preferred home’s
- advocate for the clients’ priority on the waiting list at their preferred home’s
- continue to liaise with all other parties concerned in the process
- notify the client of vacancies as they arise
- notify all parties when a place has been secured.
Contact Into Aged Care now to see how we can help you.